International Fellowship ‘Koh Chang-Soon Fellow’
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, KOREA (IAEA collaborating center for nuclear medicine and molecular imaging) invites applications for Fellowship Program for Nuclear Medicine Physicians in Asia.
The program is a one-year course which covers training in the field of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging and will commence according to the individualized start times.We will support 2,000,000 KRW (about $1,700) per month for the stipend and a round trip flight ticket of economy class. We can host three fellows at maximum at the same period. The next fellowship program will begin early 2014, and the application form should be sent till end of April, 2013. The application will be forwarded to the hospital around August after departmental decision, and the applicants will be given the opportunity to start the fellowship in the year 2014.
At the end of training, participants should present abstract(s) in the major international meetings such as Society of Nuclear Medicine, European Association of Nuclear Medicine and World Molecular Imaging Conferences and publishthis manuscript-x journals preferably to ‘Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (NMMI, Springer; Official Journal of Korean SNM)’.
1) Applicants must have an MD degree in Asia and nuclear medicine practice licensure according to each country’s rules and regulations.
2) He or she should have nuclear medicine board (if applicable) or its equivalent experience in this field.
3) Excellent competence in oral and written English is essential.
4) Young nuclear medicine physician who is or will be in charge of public sector of academic medical community shall be favored.
Applicants should send
1. Application form
2. A recommendation letter
(At least 2 referees who are nuclear medicine leaders in their home country)
We will directly contact them for the applicant's evaluation.)
3. A copy of passport
4. A copy of MD license
5. A copy of diploma or Certificate of Graduation
6. Employment certificate
7. Study plan describing your wish or vision during training period with a paragraph of further plans after coming back home.
Dong Soo Lee, M.D.Ph.D.
Professor, Chairman of Department of Nuclear Medicine
Seoul National University College ofMedicine
Seoul 110-744 Korea
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Annex 1. Koh Chang Soon Project
Annex 2. Application form
Annex 3. Recommendation form
Annex 4. Study plan
Annex 5. Commitment